When it comes to dampening the thirst with a beverage near winter or by the end of the season, Strawberry Acai Refresher takes a significant lead among the other drinks. Amalgamation of vibrant flavours, this delightful combination led by the flavour of strawberry has become a first choice for multiple people. Even if you’re an addict of Starbucks or trying to make your own refreshing beverage, this basic Strawberry Acai Refresher recipe will surely impress you.
In this article, we will go through the key components, step after step following the given instructions, and some exploration of new ingredients to make your Strawberry Acai Refresher experience actually the one to remember.
Fresh Strawberry acai refresher recipe
Before getting into the recipe, let’s get a closer peek at the important ingredients that make the Strawberry Acai Refresher so unforgettable.
- Acai Berry
- Green Coffee extract
- Sweetener or sugar (artificial or natural, like honey)
- Water or soda if you prefer sparkling drinks
Since you went through the list of key ingredients here are the recipes with a few upgrades for you to bring in your signature as a host.
1. Assemble all the key Ingredients. Start by making a puree of Acai berry or you can use the Acai flavoured powder if you want to make it quicker but natural and fresh ingredients are always suggested.
2. Then gather in the strawberries, green coffee extract, natural sweetener like honey or artificial sweetener, and water, water is used to reduce the density of it. It is always suggested to gather the ingredients and set those up by the counter within your reach while preparing any food or drink.
3. Put the Strawberries into the blender and start mixing the acai berry puree or powder with fresh or frozen strawberries,your preferred sweetener, and a little cup of water or milk. Blend the ingredients together until the mixture is thorough and Perfectly combined with each other.
- Strain the blended puree of all the ingredients into a fine strainer or cotton cloth or cheesecloth and strain the mixture into a glass or Jug. Put some pressure on the puree with a spoon or fingers to drain out as much juice as possible. Eliminate any solids or seeds. Now, put in the Green Coffee Extract and Water in the strained extract. Add the amount of green coffee extract you desire to the extracted acai strawberry condense. This will provide a mild caffeine energy in your body.
- Finally, slowly pour in cold water while continuously stirring the extract. The amount of water can be adjusted based on your preference of the flavour or density. Take a small sip after this to taste what you’ve made. If you like it then it’s amazing but if you want to adjust the taste, you can add a little more sweetener or adjust the density of the flavours by adding additional acai berry puree or powder,or maybe some strawberry soda, or water.
- Keep your Strawberry Acai Refresher in the refrigerator and allow it to cool down to a temperature of your choice, preferably for at least 30 minutes. This will help the flavours to get to know each other. When you feel like having it or serving it, bring it out and pour the refreshing drink over ice and make it prettier with fresh strawberries or a slice of a cucumber. Enjoy the revitalised taste of the homemade Strawberry Acai Refresher recipe!
Alternatives to Strawberry acai refresher recipe
Since you’ve already mastered the Strawberry acai refresher recipe here you can look into some new twists and variations of it.
1.Acai Blueberry Refresher
You can swap out the strawberries and put in some blueberries. Strawberries and blueberries tend to overpower each other hence they are usually not mixed in.
2. Coconut Strawberry Refresher:
Instead of Acai and water use coconut water. Coconut strawberry refresher is absolutely healthy and completely vegan. Just Strawberries and coconut water blended together.
3.Sparkling Acai Refresher
This comes as a healthy cocktail idea, throw in some sparkling wine in the drink. Usually sparkling wine or champagne is served with frozen strawberries, put in your twist and serve it as a cocktail. You’re free to throw in some vodka for a bachelorette party idea.
4.Acai Lemonade Refresher:
Instead of strawberries, use lemon juice and lime zest. Usually, in case you prefer citric drinks more, you will probably enjoy Acai lemonade refresher or strawberry lemonade refresher. Nothing in the recipe changes much, just Acai and lemon juice together along with all the other exact same ingredients. You can use honey as a natural sweetener as it goes really well with lemon.
The easy to make Strawberry Acai Refresher is a tasty drink that brings in the godliness of acai berries, strawberries, and green coffee extract. With this panoramic recipe and the creative variations suggested, now you might have the tools to make your own versions of this delicious drink. So go and grab your mixer and gather the key ingredients, and jump on a flavorful journey that will definitely please you.